THERE ARE NO USER SETTINGS / ADJUSTMENTS THAT CAN BE MADE INSIDE CINERING® LIGHTS - PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE LENS SEALS
TROUBLESHOOTING @ CAMERA:
- Cinering® should only be powered from 12 Volt source at camera
- BLUE light will illuminate SOLID when powered (through lens, bottom camera right portion of ring), if no blue light comes on, there is a problem with power source, power adapter, or internally. Try swapping power adapter cables, or changing ports.
- BLUE light will FLASH when connection to Cinering® Controller is made.
- Either Ring or Controller can be powered first, in any order. Once both units have power, it will take ~8-15 seconds for blue light to start flashing and connection to be made.
- IF NO BLUE LIGHT COMES ON AFTER TROUBLE SHOOTING, CONTACT US FOR SUPPORT.
TROUBLESHOOTING @ CONTROLLER:
- Controller needs to be powered with either provided AC Adapter & Barrel Turnaround -or- 12V battery pack.
- There is no power switch on controller - once it's plugged in or battery switch is turned on you should see RED DOT on Controller display.
- Controller should stay in PLA mode until it looses power. If it reverts to RED DOT / startup mode by itself or when you move it around, it’s likely a connector issue, CONTACT US FOR SUPPORT.
- If no RED DOT appears when powered, there is either a problem with the power source / connector or an internal problem in controller. CONTACT US FOR SUPPORT.
SETTING UP CONTROLLER:
- Once powered, you should have control of WARM on SLIDER #1 and COOL on SLIDER #2
- TO GET PRE-SET COLOR TEMPS - PRESS & HOLD both "Next" & "Last" buttons until "PLA" appears in display, now you have pre-set color temperature control. Each slider controls 1%-100% for indicated color temperature.
CONTROLLER BATTERY CHARGING:
- Batteries must be charged for controller to make connection and have wireless range - batteries are shipped with full charge.
- Fully charged battery is good for continuous use for a 12-18 hour shooting day.
- They should be charged nightly.
- You must use included AC adapter "BATTERY CHARGER" to plug in our batteries
- When plugged in, SWITCH MUST BE TURNED TO "ON" POSITION
- Green LED on charger will turn RED if charging, GREEN if charged or charge completed.
CONTROLLING WITH DIMMING CONSOLE:
- You need a RC4 DMXio (available separately from us) to control Cinering® from your dimming console.
- Rings are pre-set at our shop with DMX addresses of 509 (Warm) & 510 (Cool)
- They are generally no user changeable, but console programmers can contact us and we may be able to direct you on how to change DMX addresses.
- Keep in mind, if you are operating Cinering® on other addresses, you WILL NOT be able to switch to use with our stand alone controller - if you use it with DMX Addresses 509/510 from you console, you can switch back and forth easily.
- If both DMXio and Cinering® Controller are present, whichever is powered / connected first will take control - either controller or DMXio should be powered at same time, NOT BOTH.
- PROGRAMMERS: See List of DMX Values to calibrate color temperatures for Cinering® in making your profiles
FOR FURTHER ASSISTANCE & TROUBLESHOOTING:
CONTACT US @ 310.878.4333 x.2 FOR 24/7 SUPPORT
Please leave a message if you get voicemail, and we'll get back to you with assistance quickly.